Z32 ReferenceSelect your carís year to download the Factory Service Manual in .ZIP format.
If you plan on doing much of your own work on your Z, you should really consider obtaining a Factory Service Manual. These are great when combined with a Haynes or Chilton Manual, since they're designed to be used by factory service centers and are more in-depth than the Haynes.
- 1990 300zx Factory Service Manual (FSM)
- 1994 300zx Factory Service Manual (FSM)
- 1995 300zx Factory Service Manual (FSM)
- 1996 300zx Factory Service Manual (FSM)
Z32 USDM Parts FicheClick here for the index of the Z32 Parts Fiche.
Nissan E-FAST and FAST software
The Nissan E-FAST and FAST software will help you find parts and part numbers for all Datsun/Nissan vehicles made from 1964 to 2003.
Note: (E-FAST is not a stand allow catalog, so it requires installation of the FAST catalog to open and operate)
Both systems allow you to view illustrations and create parts lists that can be printed and/or saved.
- Nissan Fast Installation Guide - MS Word Document
- Nissan Fast User Guide - MS Word Document
- Nissan Fast install Guide (using downloaded zip Files not CDs)
- _a1.rar - Part One 223.9 Mb
- _a2.rar - Part Two 84.4 Mb
- __a2.rar - Part Three 240.5 Mb
- __a3.rar - Part Four 140 Mb
- _b1.rar - Part Five 182 Mb
- _b2.rar - Part Six 166.4 Mb
Nissan Product BulletinsBelow are Nissan Product Bulletins dealing with the Z32. These were provided by AZ-Zbum
Other GuidesBelow are some other guides and manuals that may come in handy.
- NGK Spark Plug Guide
- VG30 Service Tips
- Nissan R33 Engine Manual Covers RB20E, RB25DE, RB25DET and RB26DETT
- 1990+ Nissan Motors and technology guide.
Sources used on this page:
- Nissan Fast software and Databases provided by: Beck of Z31Performance.com
- Nissan Fast software installation guides By: Bruce83